- More than 259 million views on line
- 196 thousand subscribers on YouTube
- 280 million streams on Spotify alone
- Six studio albums
- "Dangerous" certified 3 x platinum
- "Numba1 (Tide is High) certified gold
- "Body Bounce" certified gold
- Winner Juno Award for Rap Recording of the Year for Rascalz` "Northern Touch"1999
- Winner Juno Award for Rap Recording of the Year for producing Choclair`s "Let`s Ride" 2000
- Winner SOCAN Award for "Husslin`" 2000
- WInner MuchMusic Video Award - Best Rap Video for "Money Jane" 2002
- Winner SOCAN Award for "Money Jane" 2002
- Winner Canadian Urban Music Award for "Empty Barrel" 2004
- Winner 3 x MuchMusic Video Awards - Best Video, Best Director (RT!) and VideoFACT Award for "Everyday (Rudebwoy)"
- WinnerJuno Award for Single of the Year for "Dangerous" Juno Award for Rap Recording of the Year for Not 4 Sale 2009
- Winner SOCAN Urban Music Award for "Dangerous" 2009
- WinnerJuno Award for R&B/Soul Recording of the Year for "Can`t Choose" (with JRDN) 2014
Born and raised in Toronto, a city where cultures of the world come together, Kardinal Offishall's moniker of "Mr. International" is as fitting as it is catchy. With his notable twist of hip-hop music, spirited stage performances and captivating persona he stands out on a world stage.
Incredibly original and widely received, Offishall has trekked across the globe performing in some of the most acclaimed stadiums, arenas and festivals where he, without fail, exhilarates fans with one-of-a-kind musically vivacious mash-up performances. From Prince's Trust Fashion/Rock show that was broadcast to over 400 million viewers in over 70 countries worldwide, to performing multiple times at the MMVA's, Offishall has become a notable figure amongst the top ranking in the music industry.
From his earlier onsets in Toronto's underground hip-hop scene in the 1990's, Offishall trademarked his signature tongue-in-cheek rhymes that garnered him a following in the already established hip-hop musical arena. Entwining patois and a dancehall style with singles like "Bakardi Slang", "Ol Time Killin" and "Maxine", Offishall had fans quickly clinging to the likes of his songwriting and distinctive hip-hop style that, today, has earned him musical success and rap respectability across the continents.
A significant moment in Offishall's musical career was in 2008, when he joined forces with American singer and rapper Akon with his Kon Live Music/Interscope record label. With their musical union they gave birth to international chart topping singles, selling millions worldwide, including "Numba One", the Lady Gaga "Just Dance Remix", "Beautiful" and, undoubtedly, the smash hit "Dangerous", which earned Offishall the title of the firs ever Canadian rapper to chart a song on Billboard's Hot 100.
As a four-time MMVA and Juno Award winner with multiple ASCAP and Socan awards, it's no doubt that Offishall is one of the hardest working artists in the business who continues to deliver hits with endless collaborations on his discography.
For 2016 the musical virtuoso, performer, producer, entertainer and businessman is set to bring a new Kardinal Offishall experience as he transitions into hip-hop's beloved pillar of DJing. "Mr.International" himself will deliver his euphonic inceptions worldwide keeping fans electrified with his sublime musical sets that continue to crown him as one of Canada's top musical tastemakers to trek the international market.